* include no longer working in (ledger) code blocks
@ 2011-07-18 15:04 Viktor Rosenfeld
From: Viktor Rosenfeld @ 2011-07-18 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I have the following code block in my org file:

#+begin_src ledger :results raw :cmdline ...
!include /Users/he-sk/org/files/finanzen/2011.ledger
#+end_src

If I evaluate this code block I get an error message: Code block
produced no output.

This used to work as of 6 weeks ago.  The specified file exists, I
double-checked with ls. If I paste the contents of the file into the
code block, everything works as expected.

Does anybody know why this isn't working anymore?

Thanks,
Viktor

PS: Sorry, if this has been asked recently, search.gmane.org appears to
be down.

* Re: include no longer working in (ledger) code blocks
@ 2011-08-24 15:06 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2011-08-24 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Viktor Rosenfeld <listuser36@googlemail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have the following code block in my org file:
>
> #+begin_src ledger :results raw :cmdline ...
> !include /Users/he-sk/org/files/finanzen/2011.ledger
> #+end_src
>
> If I evaluate this code block I get an error message: Code block
> produced no output.

This works fine for me with recent git org (with :results value but also
with :results raw as you have it).  What version are you using?

> This used to work as of 6 weeks ago.  The specified file exists, I
> double-checked with ls. If I paste the contents of the file into the
> code block, everything works as expected.

What are your command line options?  Does the same set of options work
from the shell?  Have you updated ledger in the meantime possibly?

sorry for the delay in responding but I've been swamped with work and
then took a much needed holiday!  came back to 1000+ org emails...  sure
glad that I have proper email filtering in place ;-)
--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.7 (release_7.7.175.g8478)