Hello Tom, On Fri, 27 May 2011 07:37:50 -1000 tsd@tsdye.com (Thomas S. Dye) wrote: > Aloha Suvayu, > > I think #+ATTR_LaTeX: needs more documentation. I worked very hard to > read between the lines of the Org-mode manual to arrive at your simple > solution but didn't manage to come close! > > Are you able to summarize the possibilities of #+ATTR_LaTeX? I'm > thinking that a general description somewhere in the Org-mode manual > might be useful. It would probably also be good to augment the > existing descriptions of its use in the manual, as well. Perhaps it > would be possible to propose a patch to the documentation? > I am not very familiar with org-latex internals. Based on my limited understanding I wrote the attached patch to the org manual. I hope it is up to par. > All the best, > Tom Thanks a lot for your encouragement. :) -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.