* suppresing date in beamer output
@ 2011-05-11  1:47 Mehul Sanghvi
From: Mehul Sanghvi @ 2011-05-11  1:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

How do I tell org-mode/beamer to not output the date that is printed
on the title page ?

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi
email: mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com

* Re: suppresing date in beamer output
@ 2011-05-11  3:08 ` suvayu ali
From: suvayu ali @ 2011-05-11  3:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mehul Sanghvi; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Mehul Sanghvi <mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I tell org-mode/beamer to not output the date that is printed
> on the title page ?

Have you tried removing the "#+DATE:" line?

--
Suvayu

* Re: suppresing date in beamer output
@ 2011-05-11  3:17   ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-05-11  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: suvayu ali; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, emacs-orgmode, Mehul Sanghvi

suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Mehul Sanghvi <mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com> wrote:
> > How do I tell org-mode/beamer to not output the date that is printed
> > on the title page ?
> >

> Have you tried removing the "#+DATE:" line?

You actually need the #+DATE: line, but with an empty date:

#+DATE:

* foo
bar

Nick

* Re: suppresing date in beamer output
@ 2011-05-11  3:20     ` Suvayu Ali
       [not found]       ` <BANLkTi=e=_Wvfikmb3-egnhxE_8NVeyy6A@mail.gmail.com>
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2011-05-11  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Mehul Sanghvi

On Tue, 10 May 2011 23:17:55 -0400
Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com> wrote:

> > Have you tried removing the "#+DATE:" line?
> >

> You actually need the #+DATE: line, but with an empty date:

Thank you for correcting me. Should have checked instead of trying to
recall from memory. :-p

--
Suvayu

@ 2011-05-11 16:01         ` suvayu ali
From: suvayu ali @ 2011-05-11 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 6:13 AM, Mehul Sanghvi <mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I find out what other macros are available ?  I did not realise that
> there was a #+DATE macro available.  Is this listed anywhere ?  Did I miss it
> in the documentation ?

I think all the options are documented in the manual.

http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html#Export-options

--
Suvayu