Hi Tom, On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 16:06:05 +0000 (UTC) Tom wrote: > I use org goto to jump quckly to headings, but the other day > I forgot the name of the heading, but I remembered its contents. > I thought it could be useful if I could navigate org files by content > too, so I quickly created this package as a sunday afternoon fun. > > It is a wrapper around the multi-occur interface, so you can > simply type your search pattern and the occur results from your org > buffers are updated dynamically as you type. This is very useful. I made some enhancements in the attached patches. The first one adds a very basic minibuffer history. You can navigate the history by the usual `M-p' and `M-n'. The second patch fixes an issue, now you can go to the first match by just hitting `RET' instead of ` RET'. Thanks a lot for writing this. :) -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.