On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 17:12:01 -0400 Nick Dokos wrote: > I replied earlier (just to Bernt - forgot to copy the list, sorry > about that) that I couldn't reproduce it either. I still cannot > reproduce it with the above instructions or with a minimal .emacs > that just loads org and turns on winner-mode. I can add notes to my > heart's content. I tried with the attached minimal test file and minimal setup. I still have the issue with Emacs 24.0.50.1. I have tried running emacs like this: $ emacs -Q -l min.el testfile.org $ emacs -nw -Q -l min.el testfile.org However the problem vanishes with Emacs 23.2.1. Does this mean this is an Emacs 24 problem? -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.