Hi, Attached is a patch to org-expiry.el in contrib/lisp to allow a customization of the timestamps inserted by org-expiry for 'CREATED' and 'EXPIRED' properties. This patch is what is attached to the message displayed at [1]. I have been using this patch for a while and it works fine. From searching it looks like this patch was 'forgotten', but I may have overlooked something. If the patch was rejected, you can ignore me. If it was forgotten I'd like to request to include it. Thx, marcel [1] http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg20882.html -- Marcel van der Boom -- http://hsdev.com/mvdb.vcf HS-Development BV -- http://www.hsdev.com So! web applications -- http://make-it-so.info Cobra build -- http://cobra.mrblog.nl