* [BUG] Latex export problem with babel latex blocks when including files
@ 2011-03-16 12:30 Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2011-03-16 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Orgers,

I have been writing a large document in Org mode for pdf export with
latex. I use babel latex blocks for things like equations, and I have a
separate file as my appendix which I include in my primary org file.

Today when I introduced a babel latex block in the appendix, I noticed
that while exporting to latex/pdf, org wants to add the headline with
the latex babel block from the appendix at the end of the master org
file. I would expect no such behaviour while export.

I can replicate this bug with the two attached minimal org files. Can
someone confirm this?

Suvayu