Hi Orgers, I have been writing a large document in Org mode for pdf export with latex. I use babel latex blocks for things like equations, and I have a separate file as my appendix which I include in my primary org file. Today when I introduced a babel latex block in the appendix, I noticed that while exporting to latex/pdf, org wants to add the headline with the latex babel block from the appendix at the end of the master org file. I would expect no such behaviour while export. I can replicate this bug with the two attached minimal org files. Can someone confirm this? Thanks, -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.