Hi David, >>>>> On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:31:48 -0600, David Ellis ("DE") wrote: DE> I would like to move my calendar and task data from MS Outlook into DE> org files. I would like to know if anyone has done this and what is DE> the best way to do this. I know that MS Outlook can export to an DE> icalendar file. So, if there is an easy way to import that into and DE> org file, that will solve the calendar issue. I took a slightly different approach; when I get meeting-invitations etc., Exchange usually sends a message; so what I did was to write some code to parse these message and add the item to my org-calendar. The approach is a bit fragile, and there are quite a few cases which are not handled very well; still it may be useful; so find attached org-exchange-capture.el; ideas for improvements are welcome. Best wishes, Dirk.