* Exporting to blogspot.com
@ 2011-02-25  9:53 Karl Eichwalder
From: Karl Eichwalder @ 2011-02-25  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I want to prepare a text ready to be blogged at blogspot.com.

The HTML export is mostly ok.  The rather longish org-export-as-html
function even seems to allow tuning options.  How can I make use of
'body-only'?  How can I pass it to org-export-as-html?

Final goal would be the combination of 'body-only plus table of
contents'.

--
Karl Eichwalder

* Re: Exporting to blogspot.com
@ 2011-02-25 10:00 ` Marcel van der Boom
From: Marcel van der Boom @ 2011-02-25 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Eichwalder; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On vr 25-feb-2011 10:53
Karl Eichwalder <ke@gnu.franken.de> wrote:

> The HTML export is mostly ok.  The rather longish org-export-as-html
> function even seems to allow tuning options.  How can I make use of
> 'body-only'?  How can I pass it to org-export-as-html

I have this in my emacs settings file:

; This puts the body inside a buffer called  blog-entry
(defun org-export-body-as-html ()
  (interactive)
  (org-export-as-html 3 nil nil "blog-entry" t))

marcel

--
Marcel van der Boom  -- http://hsdev.com/mvdb.vcf
HS-Development BV    -- http://www.hsdev.com