Hi Kiwon, On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:23:48 +0900 Kiwon Um wrote: > Dear org users, > > The recent function for showing current time in agenda view is quite > cool. I have a question about it. When the agenda view is being shown, > is there any way to refresh it automatically so that makes the current > time line always recent? > I have thought about that, I even worked up a small minor mode for that (attached). But it doesn't seem to work very well. It updates only the first time but fails subsequently. I am still a lisp newbie. If someone could guide me, I could give it another try. Right now it only updates if any of the agenda file buffers change but I would also like to put a timer. Then if no agenda files have been edited in a while (say 5 mins) the agenda buffer is refreshed anyway. But I don't know how to do that. Any suggestions would be welcome. > Thanks. > Thanks > -- > Kiwon Um -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.