* Recurring TODO on weekdays only?
@ 2011-06-29 13:55 Loris Bennett
From: Loris Bennett @ 2011-06-29 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

I want to have a todo which repeats indefinitely on weekdays only. I
have the following:

** TODO Dust hard drives
   SCHEDULED: <2011-07-04 Mon +1w>
** TODO Dust hard drives
   SCHEDULED: <2011-07-05 Tue +1w>
** TODO Dust hard drives
   SCHEDULED: <2011-06-29 Wed +1w>
** TODO Dust hard drives
   SCHEDULED: <2011-06-30 Thu +1w>
** TODO Dust hard drives
   SCHEDULED: <2011-07-01 Fri +1w>

However, I'm sure I'm overlooking something and there is a more elegant
way.

Cheers,

Loris

--