On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 13:31:53 -0500 >>>>>> "Matthew" == Matthew Jones wrote: Matthew> Hey Gour, it's hard for me to recommend a device to anyone Matthew> since they are usually based on regional availability and Matthew> You should know that MobileOrg works Matthew> exactly the same on all devices from Android 1.5 - 2.2+ and, Matthew> unless things are going to change dramatically, I wouldn't Matthew> expect it to work any different on 2.3+ That's nice to hear. Matthew> There are some things that I really like to have... like a Matthew> physical keyboard, and I require the ability to root the phone Matthew> and have the option of installing whatever ROM I see fit. I'm not sure about the latter, but having keyboard is also appealing to me and yesterday I found out about the new Samsung Galaxy 551 (something like Galaxy 3 with qwerty.) Matthew> Having said that, my wife just got a Samsung Fascinate Matthew> (Verizon's Galaxy S) and it is a killer phone... It's available here as well, but I'm curious if Swype is decent replacement for a keyboard? Matthew> Whatever device you get it is likely to come with the Gmail Matthew> and regular email app.... I don't think you can buy an Android Matthew> phone that will not at least let you set up an Matthew> IMAP/POP/Exchange email account on. Good...and I avoid using Gmail... Thank you for your input and, of course, for giving us MobileOrg. ;) Sincerely, Gour -- Gour | Hlapicina, Croatia | GPG key: CDBF17CA ----------------------------------------------------------------