From: Gour <gour@atmarama.net>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: MobileOrg Android 0.4.5
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:12:47 +0100	[thread overview]

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:25:34 -0500
>>>>>> "Matthew" == Matthew Jones wrote:

Hello Matthew,

Matthew> For those interested, I have released MobileOrg Android 0.4.5
Matthew> to the Market (search for "MobileOrg") and for direct download
Matthew> here: http://matburt.net/files/mobileorg-release.apk

I am considering to buy some mid-range Android phone since there are
no (yet) Meego devices (except N900 for Maemo), and they will
probably be quite expensive when they come out.

I'd like to use MobileOrg and I'm curios what would you recommend
between:

a) Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3 and

b) SE X10 Mini Pro or

c) some other model?

Afaict, X10 Mini Pro won't get support for 2.2 (soon), so I'm curious
if running Android 2.2 phone is advantageous for MobileOrg app?

Besides MobileOrg, I'd like to have some decent email client with IMAP
support, would do some surfing with the browser and possible some
Skype/SIP VoIP calls (investigating about Sipdroid)....

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA