I'm having trouble executing a shell script under Microsoft Windows using org-babel. When I evaluate this: #+begin_src sh :results output echo Hello #+end_src I get this: #+results: : Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] : (C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp. : : c:\home\mike\notes-hg>More? It looks like the shell is invoked as expeced, but the 'echo' command does not appear to be executed. I've used babel to execute shell script under Linux, and have used other babel languages (ditaa, plantuml, dot) under Windows, but this is the first time I've tried the DOS shell. Am I doing something obviously wrong, or is it time to fire up the debugger? Any advice would be appreciated. Regards, Mike