I have a (sub)project for publishing a website. It uses org-publish-attachment with the recursive option. ("static" :base-directory "~/doc-aidan/windmill-hill/main/" :publishing-directory "~/doc-aidan/windmill-hill/published/" :publishing-function org-publish-attachment :recursive t :base-extension "css\\|gz\\|bz\\|lzma\\|jpg\\|gif\\|png") I have all the files scattered throughout the source directory's hierarchy. Their location is preserved when copied to the publishing directory /except/ for the images (I only have png images right now), which are just dumped in the root of the publishing directory. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? --Aidan