Is it possible to set the alt attribute of an image for HTML export? If I insert an inline image into an Org buffer like so... [[./foo.png]] ...and export it to HTML, I get something like this... foo.png But I want the alt attribute to be "foo" (or something else), not the filename. I know this is an HTML-specific setting, but I still want the image be exported to other formats, so inserting literal HTML (see below) isn't really suitable. #+HTML: foo If there is no way to do this, should I file a feature request? --Aidan