On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 05:45:46PM +0200, Emanuele Santoro wrote: > org-export-as-html: Wrong type argument: stringp, t > Ok, ok. Thank you all (all?) for the great answers, but I solved by myself. There was an error in my org-publish-project-alist. My main project had a wrong :link-home property, which lead to an error raised when the option was evaluated. After some debugging, i then fixed setting an appropriate value. Seems that older emacs versions didn't actually what was the content of the value.. Ok, bye people :-) -- Emanuele Santoro