From: Detlef Steuer <detlef.steuer@gmx.de>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: apparently too stupid to use checkboxes
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:15:30 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

while looking for the cause of my "checkbox problem" I found,
that all works fine, if I issue

make clean

in my org-mode directory before editing.

orgmode version is:
release_6.34c-238-gc0707
Org-mode version 6.34trans (release_6.34c.238.gc0707.dirty)

If these very same files get byte-compiled with
make

checkboxes stop functioning again.

There are no error messages during startup.
If I can help any further identifying the real cause, let me know, please.

Detlef