Hi, I would like to have org-mode assist me in tagging headlines with a 'prj' tag if that headline contains more than one todo item. It does not matter if the items are completed or not, if it has more than one task as its children, I would like to have it tagged with 'prj' I came up with this: #+begin_src elisp (defun ensure-prj-tag() "Ensure a header gets a prj tag" (interactive) (org-toggle-tag "prj" (if (> (length (org-map-entries t "/+TODO|DONE|CANCELLED" 'tree))1) 'on 'off)) ) #+end_src which sort-of works if the cursor is on the heading. I need some help with the following: - I would like it to be automatic and the org-todo-statistics hook seem candidates to attach a function to, but I also want it for heading which do not have a [1/N] or [%] counter. How to proceed? - Can I do this automatically on a whole file? marcel -- Marcel van der Boom -- http://hsdev.com/mvdb.vcf HS-Development BV -- http://www.hsdev.com So! web applications -- http://make-it-so.info Cobra build -- http://cobra.mrblog.nl