Hi, first of all: thanks to all for this great mode. Since about 9 months I'm running it nearly every day. I started with a very simple setup that was extended every now and then. I tried to use org-startup-indented in order not to add #+STARTUP: hidestars to each org-mode file. After setting org-startup-indented to true in my .emacs, I got the attached backtrace when trying to enable the clockreport-mode within the agenda buffer. If org-startup-indented is set to nil, the clockreport-mode is enabled without any errors. I reproduced this error also with an emacs that was started with -q. I then just required org-install and org and created a single org-mode file. Depending on the value of org-startup-indented, opening the clockreport-mode within the agenda buffer works or fails. The org-mode version is 6.33f. It would be nice if someone could look into this matter. Regards, Sven PS: Please CC any answers to me, I'm not subscribed to the list.