* [nzeh@cs.dal.ca: Re: Bug with time summary in column view?]
@ 2009-11-25  9:44 Norbert Zeh
From: Norbert Zeh @ 2009-11-25  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Sorry, this should have gone to the list instead of directly to James.

-N

--
"And it happened all the time that the compromise between two perfectly
rational alternatives was something that made no sense at all."

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2666 bytes --]

From: Norbert Zeh <nzeh@cs.dal.ca>
To: James TD Smith <ahktenzero@mohorovi.cc>
Subject: Re: Bug with time summary in column view?
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 05:43:24 -0400

Hi James,

thanks for looking into this, and fixing it.  I'd be happy to test.
Just one question.  If I don't want to overwrite my stable version of
org mode that's installed and I choose to install the git version in a
separate location, how to I instruct emacs to use the git version
instead of the stable one?

Cheers,
Norbetr

James TD Smith [2009.11.25  205 +0000]: