Hi! I use something similar, but I wasn't aware that adding link types to org is that simple. Thanks! ;) My scripts and snippets won't be very interesting I guess, since I've resorted to store all my Emails in one single +Archive Folder (as recommended by Merlin Mann), so it doesn't do any smart things like guessing the right folders. Stefano Zacchiroli schrieb: > Those mails are indexed by mu (http://code.google.com/p/mu0/), an > alternative to mairix and nmzmail that I find more convenient. Just in > case you wonder, mail indexes are updated regularly with the following > cron entry (which takes just a few seconds, usually): This is off-topic, but mu strikes as quite similar to mairix. What do you find more convenient about it? -- Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)