* getting Firefox tabs into org on a mac
@ 2009-10-20  3:40 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2009-10-20  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have a huge number of Firefox tabs that I want to get into
org.  Figuring out how has gotten complicated, despite good
documentation out there.

I want simply title and url for each tab.

Maybe like this:

  * Firefox tabs
    * Public Git Hosting - Worg.git/summary
  http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git
    * Google Search
  http://www.google.com

Would be nice to get fancier by allowing annotations (for
use by fireforg?).  And allowing syncing back and forth.
But first, I just want to get started.

I envision two ways of doing this.  Maybe there are more.

  1) Have emacs or a script convert one of the folders in
     the bookmark file to an org outline as above.
  2) Have org-mac-protocol set up for individual tabs to be
     clicked to get them remembered.

If I do (2), then I'd want it to be easy.  That is, without
having to switch from mouse to keyboard.  But does (2) work
on a Mac?  Last I heard, org-mac-protocol works for Safari,
but not Firefox.

Ideas very welcome.  I am stuck here.

Thanks.

P.S.  I /also/ have a huge number of Safari tabs and a huge
number of emacs-w3m tabs.  I've found those also difficult
to orgify.  So ideas here are also welcome.  But Firefox is
more important now.

* Re: getting Firefox tabs into org on a mac
@ 2009-10-20  8:12 ` Andreas Burtzlaff
From: Andreas Burtzlaff @ 2009-10-20  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:40:54 -0700
Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a huge number of Firefox tabs that I want to get into
> org.  Figuring out how has gotten complicated, despite good
> documentation out there.
>
> I want simply title and url for each tab.
>
> Maybe like this:
>
>   * Firefox tabs
>     * Public Git Hosting - Worg.git/summary
>   http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git
>     * Google Search
>   http://www.google.com
>
> Would be nice to get fancier by allowing annotations (for
> use by fireforg?).  And allowing syncing back and forth.
> But first, I just want to get started.
>
> I envision two ways of doing this.  Maybe there are more.
>
>   1) Have emacs or a script convert one of the folders in
>      the bookmark file to an org outline as above.
>   2) Have org-mac-protocol set up for individual tabs to be
>      clicked to get them remembered.
>
> If I do (2), then I'd want it to be easy.  That is, without
> having to switch from mouse to keyboard.  But does (2) work
> on a Mac?  Last I heard, org-mac-protocol works for Safari,
> but not Firefox.

Fireforg has a workaround for Macs:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-devel.php#sec-1.2.6

So you could select the tabs one after another and trigger remember
from the Fireforg status bar menu. (This menu is accessible by right
clicking on the status bar entry.)

I will add an entry to the tab context menu tonight to do this in one
step.

Concerning syncing I'm not sure I get your plan entirely. Is the main
purpose of it to synchronize the tabs between different browsers?

Andreas

@ 2009-10-20 10:22 ` James TD Smith
From: James TD Smith @ 2009-10-20 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Samuel,

On 2009-10-19 20:40:54(-0700), Samuel Wales wrote:
> I have a huge number of Firefox tabs that I want to get into
> org.  Figuring out how has gotten complicated, despite good
> documentation out there.
>
> I want simply title and url for each tab.
>
> Maybe like this:
>
>   * Firefox tabs
>     * Public Git Hosting - Worg.git/summary
>   http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git
>     * Google Search
>   http://www.google.com

There's a plugin for Firefox called Copy All URLs, which lets you copy all the
titles and URLS of your current tabs to the clipboard. You can get it from
http://plasser.net/copyallurls/

You can specify the markup used for each line; I have '[[$url][$title]]' so I
get a list of org links. After copying the url list you can then either just
paste your it into an org buffer, or use a remember template which includes
clipboard contents.

> Would be nice to get fancier by allowing annotations (for
> use by fireforg?).  And allowing syncing back and forth.
> But first, I just want to get started.
>
> I envision two ways of doing this.  Maybe there are more.
>
>   1) Have emacs or a script convert one of the folders in
>      the bookmark file to an org outline as above.
>   2) Have org-mac-protocol set up for individual tabs to be
>      clicked to get them remembered.
>
> If I do (2), then I'd want it to be easy.  That is, without
> having to switch from mouse to keyboard.  But does (2) work
> on a Mac?  Last I heard, org-mac-protocol works for Safari,
> but not Firefox.

Did you see my post to the list regarding Firefox keybindings? I have no idea if
org-protocol works with Firefox on the Mac though.

> P.S.  I /also/ have a huge number of Safari tabs and a huge
> number of emacs-w3m tabs.  I've found those also difficult
> to orgify.  So ideas here are also welcome.  But Firefox is
> more important now.

I can give you a solution for w3m:

(defun ahkt-w3m-tabs-to-org ()
  (interactive)
  (let (tabs)
    (dolist (buf (buffer-list))
      (with-current-buffer buf
      (if (and (eq major-mode 'w3m-mode))
          (push (org-make-link-string w3m-current-url w3m-current-title)
	  tabs))))
    (kill-new (mapconcat 'identity tabs "\n"))))

James

--
|-<James TD Smith>-<email/ahktenzero@mohorovi.cc>-|

* Re: getting Firefox tabs into org on a mac
@ 2009-10-21  0:00   ` Andreas Burtzlaff
From: Andreas Burtzlaff @ 2009-10-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:12:42 +0200
Andreas Burtzlaff <andy13@gmx.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:40:54 -0700
> Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have a huge number of Firefox tabs that I want to get into
> > org.  Figuring out how has gotten complicated, despite good
> > documentation out there.
> >
> > I want simply title and url for each tab.
> >
> > Maybe like this:
> >
> >   * Firefox tabs
> >     * Public Git Hosting - Worg.git/summary
> >   http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git
> >     * Google Search
> >   http://www.google.com
> >
> > Would be nice to get fancier by allowing annotations (for
> > use by fireforg?).  And allowing syncing back and forth.
> > But first, I just want to get started.
> >
> > I envision two ways of doing this.  Maybe there are more.
> >
> >   1) Have emacs or a script convert one of the folders in
> >      the bookmark file to an org outline as above.
> >   2) Have org-mac-protocol set up for individual tabs to be
> >      clicked to get them remembered.
> >
> > If I do (2), then I'd want it to be easy.  That is, without
> > having to switch from mouse to keyboard.  But does (2) work
> > on a Mac?  Last I heard, org-mac-protocol works for Safari,
> > but not Firefox.
>
> Fireforg has a workaround for Macs:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-devel.php#sec-1.2.6
>
> So you could select the tabs one after another and trigger remember
> from the Fireforg status bar menu. (This menu is accessible by right
> clicking on the status bar entry.)
>
> I will add an entry to the tab context menu tonight to do this in one
> step.

With the latest version it is possible to pass all tabs to remember
by selecting "All tabs"-> "remember (..)" in the status bar menu.
This only makes sense when using a remember template that stores the
note automatically ("%!" in the template string).

Your proposed format would be:
"* %:description \n %:link %!"

If the mac workaround is enabled and the latest version of pull.sh is used, then
this should also work on a Mac.

Andreas

@ 2009-10-21  3:45   ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2009-10-21  3:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James TD Smith; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Thanks, James.

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: "You only think it's dark." -- CDC has DENIED "CFS" since the 1980s

* Re: getting Firefox tabs into org on a mac
@ 2009-10-23 18:31     ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2009-10-23 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Burtzlaff; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Andreas,

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 01:12, Andreas Burtzlaff <andy13@gmx.net> wrote:
> I will add an entry to the tab context menu tonight to do this in one
> step.

Thanks, kind of you.

> Concerning syncing I'm not sure I get your plan entirely. Is the main
> purpose of it to synchronize the tabs between different browsers?

Yes, that would be nice.  Also, you don't want to save a
duplicate of the same tab.

It might be useful to have more than one remember template:
one for saving all tabs and one for saving one tab.  Another
idea is to have a button on the status line that you can
left click on to remember one tab.

Apparent bugs and suggestions follow.  (Others not
developing Fireforg need not read.)

===

There was a setting that I didn't understand having to do
with using DOI.  Perhaps how this works can be explained.
Does it use the net?  You might want to mention that it
stands for digital object identifier.

I had to change head -1 to head -n 1 in the pull script to
fix an error in head.  head is /sw/bin/head, perhaps from
some fink or macports package.

Perhaps the error messages in emacs and ff can explain what
you need to do to fix them.  Also, perhaps common
non-working states can be checked for.  That would make it
easier.

I used your suggested template:

  ("fireforg" ?w  "* %:description \n %:link %!")

Sometimes, nothing happens.  Other times, emacs opens a
buffer that is blank.  It expects you to do c-x # to finish
the buffer.  Currently nothing is happening, so I can't
describe that one more fully.

At one point I got this error message.

  error in process filter: Setting current directory: no such
  file or directory,
  /Users/.../fireforg/org-protocol:/remember:/http%3A%2F%2F...

It might be nice to document whether any of the options will
slow Firefox or Emacs down.  (Even if none of them do.)

I noticed that the Read It Later extension no longer has a
button.  Might be a coincidence.

Perhaps giving git instructions would make it easier to dl
the .sh, .xpi, and .el all at once.  "git clone
http://repo.or.cz/w/org-fireforg.git" did not work.
(Something about corruption; I don't have the output now.)

That is all the bug reporting I can do.  I will have to stop
trying to get Fireforg to work.  I cannot make further
attempts as debugging requires far too much physical use of
keyboard and mouse.

Thanks.

@ 2009-10-23 19:56       ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2009-10-23 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Burtzlaff; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Minor correction and new error messages.

The process filter error message was probably due to not running the
fireforg things in .emacs.  I had commented them out because they take
several minutes to load the links in org-agenda-files, and when I
restarted emacs to try to get fireforg to work, they didn't get run.

Here are new error messages.

error in process filter: org-protocol-unhex-compound: Invalid
character: 8211, #o20023, #x2013
error in process filter: Invalid character: 8211, #o20023, #x2013

On 2009-10-23, Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> I will add an entry to the tab context menu tonight to do this in one
>>> step.
>>
>> With the latest version it is possible to pass all tabs to remember
>> by selecting "All tabs"-> "remember (..)" in the status bar menu.
>> This only makes sense when using a remember template that stores the
>> note automatically ("%!" in the template string).
>>
>> Your proposed format would be:
>> "* %:description \n %:link %!"
>>
>> If the mac workaround is enabled and the latest version of pull.sh is
>> used, then
>> this should also work on a Mac.
>>
>> Andreas
>>
>>> Concerning syncing I'm not sure I get your plan entirely. Is the main
>>> purpose of it to synchronize the tabs between different browsers?
>>>
>>> Andreas

Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: "You only think it's dark." [CDC has denied "CFS" since the 1980s]

@ 2009-10-24 22:42       ` Andreas Burtzlaff
From: Andreas Burtzlaff @ 2009-10-24 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Samuel,

thanks for taking the time to report your findings and ideas.

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:31:32 -0700
Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 01:12, Andreas Burtzlaff <andy13@gmx.net> wrote:
> > I will add an entry to the tab context menu tonight to do this in one
> > step.
>
> Thanks, kind of you.
>
> > Concerning syncing I'm not sure I get your plan entirely. Is the main
> > purpose of it to synchronize the tabs between different browsers?
>
> Yes, that would be nice.  Also, you don't want to save a
> duplicate of the same tab.

So this is a special case of having a list/tree of bookmarks
sychronized between Org, Firefox and other browsers.
It needs communication from Emacs to the browser plugin, which I had
working once. I'll try to revive that code when I get time.

> It might be useful to have more than one remember template:
> one for saving all tabs and one for saving one tab.

In the updated documentation take a look at the option
"List of characters specifying available remember templates".

> Another
> idea is to have a button on the status line that you can
> left click on to remember one tab.

Ok, that would save one click at the expense of the
status bar's cleaness. Would the middle mouse button do?

> Apparent bugs and suggestions follow.  (Others not
> developing Fireforg need not read.)
>
> ===
>
> There was a setting that I didn't understand having to do
> with using DOI.  Perhaps how this works can be explained.
> Does it use the net?  You might want to mention that it
> stands for digital object identifier.

It searches for a Digital Object Identifier in the hmtl code of the
site shown. If "Prefetch links to extract" is enabled, it does so also
for all links in a website after it is loaded.
I've updated the documentation.

> I had to change head -1 to head -n 1 in the pull script to
> fix an error in head.  head is /sw/bin/head, perhaps from
> some fink or macports package.

That's fixed, thanks.

> Perhaps the error messages in emacs and ff can explain what
> you need to do to fix them.  Also, perhaps common
> non-working states can be checked for.  That would make it
> easier.
>
> I used your suggested template:
>
>   ("fireforg" ?w  "* %:description \n %:link %!")
>
> Sometimes, nothing happens.  Other times, emacs opens a
> buffer that is blank.  It expects you to do c-x # to finish
> the buffer.  Currently nothing is happening, so I can't
> describe that one more fully.
>
> At one point I got this error message.
>
>   error in process filter: Setting current directory: no such
>   file or directory,
>   /Users/.../fireforg/org-protocol:/remember:/http%3A%2F%2F...

That all is a symptom of org-protocol not having been initialized.

> It might be nice to document whether any of the options will
> slow Firefox or Emacs down.  (Even if none of them do.)

Yes, done that.

> I noticed that the Read It Later extension no longer has a
> button.  Might be a coincidence.

I can't reproduce this with either order of installation. If this
persists could you please check whether there are any errors in
"Tools"->"Error console" concerning either of the plugins?

> Perhaps giving git instructions would make it easier to dl
> the .sh, .xpi, and .el all at once.  "git clone
> http://repo.or.cz/w/org-fireforg.git" did not work.
> (Something about corruption; I don't have the output now.)

git clone http://repo.or.cz/r/org-fireforg.git

The directory "w" shows the website for the project.

 -- Andreas

@ 2009-10-24 22:53         ` Andreas Burtzlaff
From: Andreas Burtzlaff @ 2009-10-24 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:56:15 -0700
Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com> wrote:

> Minor correction and new error messages.
>
> The process filter error message was probably due to not running the
> fireforg things in .emacs.  I had commented them out because they take
> several minutes to load the links in org-agenda-files, and when I
> restarted emacs to try to get fireforg to work, they didn't get run.

Generating and looking up the registry doesn't scale well. With a huge
amount of links in the agenda files a proper database like sqlite would
be needed instead of generating a huge xml file that needs to be parsed
all the while. If I get time I might try that.

> Here are new error messages.
>
> error in process filter: org-protocol-unhex-compound: Invalid
> character: 8211, #o20023, #x2013
> error in process filter: Invalid character: 8211, #o20023, #x2013

Using only the org-protocol bookmarks I get the same error with Emacs 22
but not with Emacs 23, when trying to remember the URL:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-protocol.php

A full backtrace is attached.
8211 seems to be the &ndash in the title.

What Emacs version are you using?

Sebastian, any idea?

 -- Andreas

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid character: 8211, #o20023,
#x2013") char-to-string(8211)
  (concat ret (char-to-string sum))
  (setq ret (concat ret (char-to-string sum)))
  (progn (setq ret (concat ret ...)) (setq sum 0))
  (if (= 0 eat) (progn (setq ret ...) (setq sum 0)))
  (when (= 0 eat) (setq ret (concat ret ...)) (setq sum 0))
  (let* ((b ...) (a ...) (b ...) (c1 ...) (c2 ...) (val ...)
(shift ...) (xor ...)) (if (>= val 192) (setq eat shift)) (setq val
(logxor val xor)) (setq sum (+ ... val)) (if (> eat 0) (setq eat ...))
(when (= 0 eat) (setq ret ...) (setq sum 0))) (while bytes (let*
(... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (if ... ...) (setq val ...) (setq
sum ...) (if ... ...) (when ... ... ...))) (let* ((bytes ...) (ret "")
(eat 0) (sum 0)) (while bytes (let* ... ... ... ... ... ...)) ret)
org-protocol-unhex-compound("%20%E2%80%93%20") (let* ((start ...)
(end ...) (hex ...) (replacement ...)) (setq tmp (concat tmp ...
replacement)) (setq str (substring str end))) (while (string-match "\\(%
[0-9a-f][0-9a-f]\\)+" str) (let* (... ... ... ...) (setq tmp ...) (setq
str ...))) (let ((tmp "") (case-fold-search t)) (while (string-match "\
\(%[0-9a-f][0-9a-f]\\)+" str) (let* ... ... ...)) (setq tmp (concat tmp
str)) tmp) org-protocol-unhex-string("org-protocol.el%20%E2%80%93%
20Intercept%20calls%20from%20emacsclient%20to%20trigger%20custom%
20actions") mapcar(org-protocol-unhex-string ("http%3A%2F%2Forgmode.org%
2Fworg%2Forg-contrib%2Forg-protocol.php" "org-protocol.el%20%E2%80%93%
20Intercept%20calls%20from%20emacsclient%20to%20trigger%20custom%
20actions" "")) (if (fboundp unhexify) (mapcar unhexify split-parts)
(mapcar (quote org-protocol-unhex-string) split-parts)) (if unhexify
(if (fboundp unhexify) (mapcar unhexify split-parts) (mapcar ...
split-parts)) split-parts) (let* ((sep ...) (split-parts ...)) (if
unhexify (if ... ... ...) split-parts)) org-protocol-split-data("http%3A
%2F%2Forgmode.org%2Fworg%2Forg-contrib%
2Forg-protocol.php/org-protocol.el%20%E2%80%93%20Intercept%20calls%
20from%20emacsclient%20to%20trigger%20custom%20actions/" t) (let*
((parts ...) (template ...) (url ...) (type ...) (title ...)
(region ...) (orglink ...) remember-annotation-functions) (setq
org-stored-links (cons ... org-stored-links)) (kill-new orglink)
(org-store-link-props :type type :link url :description title :initial
region) (raise-frame) (org-remember nil (string-to-char template))) (if
(and (boundp ...) (fboundp ...)) (let* (... ... ... ... ... ... ...
remember-annotation-functions) (setq org-stored-links ...) (kill-new
orglink) (org-store-link-props :type type :link url :description
title :initial region) (raise-frame) (org-remember nil ...)) (message
"Org-mode not loaded.")) org-protocol-remember("http%3A%2F%2Forgmode.org
%2Fworg%2Forg-contrib%2Forg-protocol.php/org-protocol.el%20%E2%80%93%
20Intercept%20calls%20from%20emacsclient%20to%20trigger%20custom%
20actions/") funcall(org-protocol-remember "http%3A%2F%2Forgmode.org%
2Fworg%2Forg-contrib%2Forg-protocol.php/org-protocol.el%20%E2%80%93%
20Intercept%20calls%20from%20emacsclient%20to%20trigger%20custom%
20actions/") (throw (quote fname) (funcall func result)) (if greedy nil
(throw (quote fname) (funcall func result))) (unless greedy (throw
(quote fname) (funcall func result))) (progn (unless greedy
(throw ... ...)) (funcall func result) (throw (quote fname) t)) (if
(fboundp func) (progn (unless greedy ...) (funcall func result)
(throw ... t))) (when (fboundp func) (unless greedy (throw ... ...))
(funcall func result) (throw (quote fname) t)) (let* ((func ...)
(greedy ...) (splitted ...) (result ...)) (when
(plist-get ... :kill-client) (message "Greedy org-protocol handler.
Killing client.") (server-edit)) (when (fboundp func) (unless
greedy ...) (funcall func result) (throw ... t))) (progn (let*
(... ... ... ...) (when ... ... ...) (when ... ... ... ...))) (if
(string-match proto fname) (progn (let* ... ... ...))) (when
(string-match proto fname) (let* (... ... ... ...) (when ... ... ...)
(when ... ... ... ...))) (let ((proto ...)) (when (string-match proto
fname) (let* ... ... ...))) (while --cl-dolist-temp-- (setq prolist
(car --cl-dolist-temp--)) (let (...) (when ... ...)) (setq
--cl-dolist-temp-- (cdr --cl-dolist-temp--))) (let ((--cl-dolist-temp--
sub-protocols) prolist) (while --cl-dolist-temp-- (setq prolist ...)
(let ... ...) (setq --cl-dolist-temp-- ...)) nil) (catch (quote
--cl-block-nil--) (let (... prolist) (while
--cl-dolist-temp-- ... ... ...) nil)) (cl-block-wrapper (catch (quote
--cl-block-nil--) (let ... ... nil))) (block nil (let (... prolist)
(while --cl-dolist-temp-- ... ... ...) nil)) (dolist (prolist
sub-protocols) (let (...) (when ... ...))) (progn (dolist (prolist
sub-protocols) (let ... ...))) (if (string-match the-protocol fname)
(progn (dolist ... ...))) (when (string-match the-protocol fname)
(dolist (prolist sub-protocols) (let ... ...))) (let
((the-protocol ...)) (when (string-match the-protocol fname)
(dolist ... ...))) (catch (quote fname) (let (...) (when ... ...))
fname) (let ((sub-protocols ...)) (catch (quote fname) (let ... ...)
fname)) org-protocol-check-filename-for-protocol
("/home/andy/org-protocol:/remember:/http%3A%2F%2Forgmode.org%2Fworg%
2Forg-contrib%2Forg-protocol.php/org-protocol.el%20%E2%80%93%20Intercept
%20calls%20from%20emacsclient%20to%20trigger%20custom%
20actions/" (("/home/andy/org-protocol:/remember:/http%3A%2F%
2Forgmode.org%2Fworg%2Forg-contrib%2Forg-protocol.php/org-protocol.el%
20%E2%80%93%20Intercept%20calls%20from%20emacsclient%20to%20trigger%
20custom%20actions/" 1 0)) (#<process server <*8*>>)) byte-code
(<bytecode removed> [flist var --cl-dolist-temp-- fname client files
nil expand-file-name org-protocol-check-filename-for-protocol t throw
greedy delq] 5) server-visit-files
((("/home/andy/org-protocol:/remember:/http%3A%2F%2Forgmode.org%2Fworg%
2Forg-contrib%2Forg-protocol.php/org-protocol.el%20%E2%80%93%20Intercept
%20calls%20from%20emacsclient%20to%20trigger%20custom%20actions/" 1 0))
(#<process server <*8*>>) nil) byte-code(<bytecode removed> [proc
string prev --cl-proc-- default-enable-multibyte-characters
file-name-coding-system process-get :authenticated string-match "-auth \
\(.*?\\)\n" match-string 1 :auth-key 0 nil process-put t server-log
"Authentication successful" "Authentication failed" process-send-string
delete-process throw
--cl-block-server-process-filter-- :previous-string recursion-depth
run-with-timer make-symbol "--proc--" lambda (&rest --cl-rest--) apply #
[(G47000) <bytecode removed> [G47000 server-process-filter ""] 3] quote
--cl-rest-- top-level (byte-code <bytecode reoved> [mapc #[...
<bytecode removed> [buffer isearch-mode boundp isearch-cancel] 2]
buffer-list] 3) ((quit ...)) "\n" "[^ ]* " "-nowait" "-eval" "-display"
"\\([^ ]*\\) " server-unquote-arg err (byte-code <bytecode removed>
[display tmp-frame server-select-display] 2) ((error ...)) "\\`\\+[0-9]+
\\'" string-to-number ...] 10) server-process-filter(#<process server
<*8*>> "/home/andy/org-protocol://remember://http%3A%2F%2Forgmode.org%
2Fworg%2Forg-contrib%2Forg-protocol.php/org-protocol.el%20%E2%80%93%
20Intercept%20calls%20from%20emacsclient%20to%20trigger%20custom%
20actions/ \n")