Hm... Samuel Wales schrieb: > The Read It Later Firefox extension is for people who have too many > tabs open at the same time. It looks unobtrusive and useful. > It might or might not be useful to integrate it with org-protocol. > There is a page for people who want to do so. ---Zitatende--- I personally prefer the other way around. I use my org-store-link shortcut 'a' in firefox's location bar to get a link into an org-mode buffer. -- Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)