Hi there! I have added a couple of customization variables to org-annotation-helper: Add 2 customizations to org-annotation-helper: template-shortcut, auto-finalize-remember - org-annotation-helper-template-shortcut : So you can choose which shortcut to use with org-annotation (I already use ?w for "work" template) - org-annotation-helper-auto-finalize-remember: Set to true if you want org-annotation-helper to call org-remember-finalize after filling the template. Maybe somebody is interested in applying the patch. ¡¡Thanks for org-mode!! ¡¡It's awesome!! -- Gaizka