From: Adam Spiers <orgmode@adamspiers.org>
Subject: org-time-stamp bug report
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:48:34 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Carsten and all,

Bad news - I'm back ;-)

In my apparent absence from org-mode development I've still been
tracking the git master branch, producing a few patches, and compiling
a list of ideas for new features, obscure minor bugs etc.  So now in
Donald Knuth "batch mode" style I will start to communicate them on
this list.  Carsten - as an advance apology for this onslaught, I will
happily place an order for a Bill Evans album of your choosing ;-)

So, to kick things off, here's a tiny bug I noticed ages ago and never
got round to reporting:

If you enter a new event via `org-time-stamp' and specify the time
range as something like '10pm+6' then you'll end up with a nonsensical
time, e.g.

  <2009-08-01 Sat 22:00-28:00>

Regards,
Adam

P.S. currently on holiday with limited internet access so apologies in
advance if my replies are not all timely.

P.P.S. hoping to have FSF copyright assignment finally sorted out
fairly soon.  In the mean time, you may find some legally
insignificant micro-patches here:

  http://github.com/aspiers/orgmode/commits/master