* Disable agenda file autoload?
@ 2009-05-28  5:34 Russell Adams
From: Russell Adams @ 2009-05-28  5:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

I tend to run multiple emacs sessions and I've noticed that if I load
Org (no I do not require it on each load), that I get lock contention
on agenda files.

Only one of these emacs instances is used for Org, I keep an Org
session up separate from my coding...

Is there a way that I can configure Org to not load the agenda files
until the first time the agenda is called?

Perhaps just by delaying setting the agenda file list until the agenda
is called by hook?

My only other option would be to use a separate config for the Org
window vs the others.

I welcome suggestions.

Thanks.