* Idea: trac2org, synchronise org-file with Tickets
@ 2009-05-15 12:29 Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs @ 2009-05-15 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

One of the tasks in my weekly review is to go over a list of trac-tickets
that are relevant for me and sync them with their counterparts in an
org-file.

I wonder why I didn't have this idea earlier, but of course it would
be neat to be able to read in the csv-export (or rss-feed?) from Trac,
pass it to emacsclient and let it generate an org-file out of the
export, complete with Tags for ticket-owner, milestone, component and
whatnot.

Does anybody already use something like this?

Does somebody use other (trouble) ticket systems and syncs them with
org-mode?

Kind regards
     FDF
--