Manish schrieb: > On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 9:53 PM, Varnit Suri wrote: > > My solutions are pretty 'raw' - just a text file (with links, etc) for > > the Reference and a Someday list for the Tickler. Anyone else has more > > sophisticated solutions? Any comments are appreciated. ---Zitatende--- Not really more sophisticated, but somewhat tried and true: I have a few SomedayMaybe*.org files. Items in those files have the tag "Maybe" or "Someday" (or both) and should have no schedules. I review those files in my weekly review and make sure I regularly move items back and forth from these files. *Any* item with a "Someday" or "Maybe" tag should be in one of those files. And if I want to be reminded of something on a certain date, I just put an active timestamp into the item (with C-c .), so it will show up on my agenda. This is already completely sufficient to implement the 43-folders technique outlined in David Allen's Book, if you regularly review your agenda. You just set the Date to the first of the month, if the item would go into one of the month folders, and on the first, you reconsider the item and decide for a particular date (or to delete it, mark as done, whatever). Just make sure you look at your *past* agenda every day to catch those reminders, as they won't be moved forward automatically (in contrast to scheduled items). HTH Friedel -- Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)