On Tuesday 03 March 2009, Ian Barton wrote: > I have been working on an article on syncing org files using a version > control system for a while. The recent posts about using a usb stick > motivated me to try and finish it. > > You can see the html version at > http://www.ian-barton.com/ian-barton/org_vcs/org_vcs.html and get the > current version from github at > git://github.com/geekinthesticks/org-vcs.git . > Thank you for the writeup - very useful! It came exactly on time when I plan to start doing exactly that. :) the HTML export is quite annoying, so reading this on org-mode or pdf was much preferred on my end. --y