Hi, Although I have 'browse-url-browser-function' set up correctly (browse-url-kde), when I try to "export and browse immediately", it fires lynx, which is not what I want. I dug up a bit, and found that it uses org-file-apps instead, but I can't decipher how to use/modify it (obviously I am lacking on the elisp side). org-file-apps is a variable defined in `org.el'. Its value is ((auto-mode . emacs) ("\\.x?html?\\'" . default) ("\\.pdf\\'" . default)) org-file-apps-defaults-gnu is a variable defined in `org.el'. Its value is ((remote . emacs) (system . mailcap) (t . mailcap)) Thanks, PS - How do people on this list wrap text areas with the nice ASCII marks? PS2 - Org-mode is wonderful. I've been using text files all the time, but didn't know org-mode existed. It is the kind of software that changes your life. Thanks to all who helped make it! --yuval