* bug in org-remember?
@ 2008-12-22  2:40 John Rakestraw
From: John Rakestraw @ 2008-12-22  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi --

When I do C-c C-c to file away a note created with C-c r, I get the
error message "Wrong type argument: stringp, nil." The filing hints at
the top of the remember template disappear, leaving only the TODO I've
just created, but the note isn't filed away.

I get the same response when doing C-u C-c C-c. the other three options
(C-0 C-c C-c, C-1 C-c C-c, and C-2 C-c C-c) work as expected.

(Apologies if I've missed a recent change to the code that requires a
change in config; I've been swamped and haven't followed the release
notes as closely as I often do, but didn't find anything about this in
a search just now.)

org-mode version 6.16a, emacs 22.2.1 x86_64, Fedora 10

--
John Rakestraw