Bernt Hansen schrieb: > I copy the task into 5 tasks and make them repeat weekly (Monday, > Tuesday, ..., Friday) That works well enough for me but I don't have > lots of these types of tasks. I don't like that workaround, as I can't have a lot of information added to those tasks that way... or I'd need to replicate or link it. My current workaround is to simply manually shift the tasks over the weekend on monday :) It's only 2 keystrokes per task, but still I'd like org to handle that. -- Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs