* Org + Images -> Tex -> PDF
@ 2008-10-18 13:50 Manish
From: Manish @ 2008-10-18 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I wonder how to add an image (PNG) to an Org file so that it can be
exported to latex and compiled using pdflatex?  I tried adding a link
using "[[./load.png][Server Load]]" but it only shows a link (which
also doesn't seem to work.)

I currently add images to Tex documents like so:

,----
|  \begin{figure}[H]
|    \centering \includegraphics[scale=0.75]{load.png}
|    \caption{Server Load \scriptsize{(Source: RRD)}\label{fig:load}}
|  \end{figure}
`----

Any pointers appreciated.

--