Hi, I'm using org-mode 6.07b (installed from source) with emacs 22.1.1 and remember.el 1.9 (both installed from Ubunty Hardy package repositories), and remember templates which specify their heading as bottom seem to display a rather unfortunate bug -- the inserted node *replaces* the current bottom entry in the file. For example, if I have a todo.org of the following contents: * TODO Mow the lawn * TODO Wash the dishes ... and a remember template: (setq org-remember-templates '(("Todo" ?t "* TODO %?" "todo.org" bottom))) Then, when I use that template to enter the TODO item "Vacuum the carpet", todo.org will have "Wash the dishes" removed and replaced by "Vacuum the carpet": * TODO Mow the lawn * TODO Vacuum the carpet The location 'top' works as expected, as do literal headings. Ethan -- The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws [that have no remedy for evils]. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. -- Cesare Beccaria, "On Crimes and Punishments", 1764