Hi Bastien -- > Please tell me if the code above is working for you. As I said, I > didn't test it enough. Thanks very much for this. I'm not sure that I have it working as you intended. When I click on the annotate bookmarklet in firefox pops me into emacs (into an already existing buffer) with a message that the link and page title are in the kill-ring. Yanking gives me a nice link to the web page, with the page title as the link text. When I click on the remember bookmarklet, I'm taken to my standard org-remember template screen asking me to select one of my templates. The page link and title don't show up -- can I write a template that incorporates this information? I fear that I'm just being dense and that there's something obvious that I'm not seeing. Any hints? Thanks again. -- John Rakestraw