Hello William On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 01:09:27PM -0400, William Case wrote: > > "I want to create a print out that reflects a summary of my emacs > Calendar, TODO lists and Address Book. I still work with a folded piece > of paper in my hip or shirt pocket. I find electronic PIMs get in the > way of a face-to-face meetings. It is easier and more interactive with > people to write to-do's, future appointments etc. on paper in front of > them than have them sit there losing the focus of the meeting while I > try to enter electronic data. This would be great. I think that's what is missing in the otherwise excellent org-package. I wish I could help but my lisp knowledge is very limited. Good luck and thanks, Sven