Hi all -- The question marks are because I'm not sure this is new; nor am I sure it's a bug. However, I noticed today that if I'm in an agenda view and call org-remember, I get the remember buffer and the initial prompt asking me to select a template. When I select the template, the remember buffer remains empty and I get "wrong type argument: stringp, nil" in the mini-buffer. Everything works as expected if I call org-remember while in an org buffer. I'm not sure that this is new with org 5.08 because I've only recently increased my use of both agenda and org-remember significantly. And I don't know whether the call to org-remember is supposed to work while in agenda view. Fedora 7, Emacs 22.1.1, org 5.08, set-up based on John Wiegley's (excellent) howto on using org mode as dayplanner. -- John Rakestraw