Dear list members I'm using orgmode according to John Wiegley's tutorial and setup (Emacs 22.1.50.1, Org 5.07a). One thing annoys me and I don't know if it is perhaps a mistake in my configuration. When in the week or day agenda view (C-c aa) and I change the schedule, priority or state of a task, my todo.org is accordingly updated but not automatically saved. This leaves a feeling of uncertainty to a notorious person like me. Is this normal and how can it be changed? (The not-automatic-saving, not the feeling.) Thanks for suggestions, Sven