forwarded to the list (because I mistakenly sent it first only to Carsten). Begin forwarded message: Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:25:27 -0400 From: John Rakestraw To: Carsten Dominik Subject: Re: [Orgmode] an annoying indentation Hi Carsten -- Carsten Dominik wrote: > Note that this will also imply that a list like > > - item 1 > - item 2 > - item 2a > - item 2b > - item 3 > > would be flattened by TAB presses going from top to bottom. This is where my ignorance gets in the way. I'd assumed that the leading hyphens would mean that the tab would preserve the additional indentation of the nested items 2a and 2b. But I think I'd still prefer it. Thanks again for org -- it's great. -- John Rakestraw