* htmlize with one lang mode but output a different class name in HTML export
@ 2009-03-12  0:36 Saptarshi Guha
From: Saptarshi Guha @ 2009-03-12  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello Org users,
I primarily use org-mode for writing notes in the form of web sites. I have  a
question.
I wish to format some code written in the R language.

#+BEGIN_SRC R
y<-function(r){
 ##do something
}
#+END_SRC

This is okay, and my css files properly formats the =src-R= css class.
However I would like to display some examples in R, but would like it to be
formatted slightly differently, say a differently colored border.
I tried wrapping the above in a DIV ,however, =src-R= draws a border, thus
over-riding the DIV's border. What I need is a <pre class="src src-Rexample"...
instead of <pre class="src src-R">

Is there a hook to outputs the <pre class="..." bit for a SRC region?
So if I requested
BEGIN_SRC Rexample, it would htmlize with R and insert  <pre class="src
src-Rexample"..

Thanks
Saptarshi

* Re: htmlize with one lang mode but output a different class name in HTML export
@ 2009-03-12  4:29 ` Saptarshi Guha
From: Saptarshi Guha @ 2009-03-12  4:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

My work around was to create a derived mode. And #+BEGIN_SRC R-example
did the trick.
Saptarshi Guha