I have created a wrapper def that will call org-mobile-push twice: (defun dpush nil nil (interactive) (org-mobile-push) (org-mobile-push)) I'm not sure if the problem lies on org-mobile-push, or the mydisk.se(webdav) server or the orgmobile app. The point is that, if I call org-mobile-push only once, the changes are not pulled from within orgmobile. Thanks, Marcelo. On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa < celoserpa@gmail.com> wrote: > Steps to reproduce: > > 1) Modify any of the files included in the agenda, save it; > 2) org-mobile-push > 3) @mobileorg, sync and wait... > > The changes are not there. > > The Workaround is a two-step process: > > 1) Run org-mobile-push again (yes, from my tests, it should be ran twice at > least, not sure why, something related to the checksum) > 2) Press the iphone/ipod-touch home button to exit the app, enter it again > and sync. > > Marcelo. >