Hey, I learned a new thing, the org-modules thing... Anyway, I don't have much time to play with it now, but I can say this is a feature I've been looking/trying to implement with current org functionalities for a long time, I will get at home tonight, brainstorm about my recurring tasks/habits and put this beauty to work for me :D @John: Now, onto implementing Flying Logic for org! Thanks a lot for this amazing contribution, Marcelo. On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 2:36 PM, John Wiegley wrote: > Ok, the following changes today have been submitted for inclusion: > > - "Habit" appears in mode-line when Habits are being displayed > > - Habits no longer use a DEADLINE, but .+1d/3d, to indicate a range. > Use .+1d if the min and max are the same. > > - org-habit uses faces for all its colors, and appropriate colors have > been chosen for dark backgrounds. > > - The consistency graph starts from the scheduled date, if that date > precedes > today and the first completed date. > > - Habits are now sorted according to a habit-specific priority scheme, > based > on Sciral's "priority" sorting method. This means that habits which > demand > more attention will shift to the top. Use 'P' in the agenda to see what > the > relative priorities are. > > John > > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >