Hello list! I haven't still managed to get org-babel to work, but I do have a doubt that might turn into a feature request :) Would it be possible to have chunks of code around the buffer get evaluated when you close them with some kind of token, and them only show the output, *just like links behave*. When you create a link, you have the structure: [[/location][name]] As you know, when you close this string, the rendering changes, and only the name part is shown, styled as a link. I'm wondering if the same thing would be possible, only that, instead of showing the "name", it would be the output of a string evalution - which could be a complex table, or a graph (could org buffers have images embedded inline?) or any other output, inline, in the buffer (no need to export it). Well, just a thought, let me know what you guys think about it. Att, Marcelo.