Hello list, I'd like to do a little modification to the code that grabs the summary of items for the agenda view. For each item that has a parent with a PROJECT type, I'd like org to render this parent in a hierarchical, tree way, like this:. Let's say I search for a specific item using a regexp. This item has three parents, which all are PROJECTS, it would show like this: PROJECT My project PROJECT My sub-project PROJECT My sub-sub-project *NEXT Call Liz to check if the account has been created* :@call:@work: So, searched for Liz and got this specific item, but org then would give me more context, showing me to which project it belongs to. Not sure if it's already possible, but if not, would be a great addition to support the GTD system, IMO :) Thanks! Marcelo.