Thanks for you reply I am sorry for that but how to set the variable ? I totally know nothing about emacs elisp. maybe I must to learn it in some day. I try (setq org-export-filter-paragraph-functions nil) seems no working 在2015年05月18 15时18分, "Nicolas Goaziou"写道: Hello, windy writes: > Start from Org-mode 8, the plain text export is fixed width with line break and it is very unconvenient to show in the text edit like libreoffice and so on. > > I also try (setq org-ascii-text-width 100000) in my .emacs but the title and the author align to the middle in 100000, it is very ugly and . > > I don't know why org-mode 8 start to fix width of plain text with > line break, How I conquer it ? Is there anyone have good idea? You can add a paragraph filter (see `org-export-filter-paragraph-functions') that removes newline characters from the output. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou