I'm new to Org mode. I found this page https://orgmode.org/manual/Link-Abbreviations.html about Link Abbreviations but I wanted to report my confusion. I added: #+LINK: rails https://rubyonrails.org to my org file and then I wrote [[rails][Rails]] and when I clicked the text, it asked me if I wanted to create a section. I had to kill the buffer and reload it to get it to work. That's fine but I'm wondering if there is a way to make it active without killing the buffer. And I also wanted to suggest adding something about that in the manual. Perhaps this is a common fact with many of Org modes features that I missed somewhere? Thank you for your time, Perry