From: David Reitter <david.reitter@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: org-mode and Aquamacs tabs
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 11:05:09 -0400	[thread overview]

Tom,

there is only one header line available in Emacs.  Changing this would
require the implementation of an additional "tab line" in the
redisplay, window and frame management code (C level).  I'm not aware
of anyone who would be able and willing to implement this kind of stuff.

I found it helpful though to set the defaults for header line use by
modes so that the header line is not snatched from tabbar-mode.

- David

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!