* Export to LaTeX class beamer
@ 2011-04-27  9:01 Tait John
From: Tait John @ 2011-04-27  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi

When I export to class beamer, much of the content can be pushed off the bottom of the slide.

Other than restricting the amount of content under headings, is there a simple way of allowing the content to spill onto the next slide?

Thanks

John
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The content of this email (and any attachment) is confidential. It may also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.

This email should not be used by anyone who is not an original intended recipient, nor may it be copied or disclosed to anyone who is not an original intended recipient.

If you have received this email by mistake please notify us by emailing the sender, and then delete the email and any copies from your system.

Liability cannot be accepted for statements made which are clearly the senders own and not made on behalf of Network Rail.

Network Rail Infrastructure Limited registered in England and Wales No. 2904587, registered office Kings Place, 90 York Way London N1 9AG

* Re: Export to LaTeX class beamer
@ 2011-04-29  7:03 ` Daniel Bausch
From: Daniel Bausch @ 2011-04-29  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello John,

search for allowframebreak, a LaTeX beamer option.  Maybe this will fit your
needs.  For org-mode this may be placed in org-beamer-frame-default-options.
However, when it is present, you will not be able to use overlays anymore.

Daniel